Excel Technical Consulting have a new opportunity working alongside a fantastic client of ours who are looking for a CAMO Engineer to join their well established and well respected company.
We are searching for a driven individual who has a logical approach to analysing information and ability to follow instructions accurately with a high degree of organisational skills and attention to detail.
The successful candidate will be responsible for operational readiness of the company rotary fleet covering the below:
• Planning, control and processing of all maintenance orders
• Reliability monitoring of fleet
• Overseeing all maintenance records, SBs and ADs
• Review & monitoring of all operating hours for aircraft and their components
• Planning and implementation of all activities according to CAME
• Review & assessment of all LTAs, ADs and SBs
• Co-ordinate & monitor all/any unplanned maintenance
• Participation in contract tenders, pre-buy inspections, Airworthiness reviews & Audits
Our client is looking for candidates with experience of working with rotary aircraft, ideally any Eurocopter/Airbus, Agusta Westland, Bell or Sikorsky aircraft with clear knowledge and experience of Part-M, Part-145 and CAMO, Previous experience of hands on maintenance practices as a B1 or B2 licenced engineer would also be desirable.
On offer is a salary up to €70,000 per annum dependant on experience and a great opportunity to join a company committed to developing both the business, and the team working within it,