Zenon is delighted to be supporting a well-established Airline who are setting up a Line Station based in London Gatwick Airport with their need for a Station Manager on a Long-Term contract basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of all flights departing from London Gatwick Airport for the Airline.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Maximizing revenue potential by overseeing sales and marketing activities related to the route and conduct financial analysis to identify potential savings and cost control opportunities.
- Developing strategies to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty on the route, whilst monitoring and analyzing competitor activities.
- Managing customer service issues that may arise, including meeting arriving aircraft and ensuring adequate welfare for the crew and passengers.
- Taking decisions on passenger welfare in situations of operational irregularities, such as delays, diversions, cancellations, and flight interruptions.
- Maintaining excellent communication with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Liaise with fuelling companies to ensure that fuelling and clearance of fuelling bills are seamless.
- Ensure that all sales reports are promptly rendered and flown coupons submitted.
- Assume overall responsibility and accountability for the management, control, and administration of the company's assets, fiscal and marketing policies.
- Monitoring the performance of various departments, including Airport Services, Cargo, Reservations, Sales, and Finance, to ensure that revenue targets are Met with a reducing cost revenue ratio.
- Ensure high levels of customer service in Sales, Reservation, and at the Airport.
- Develop strong working relationships with various tourist organizations and implement agreed plans within budget and timelines.
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- Minimum HND/bachelor’s degree, MBA, MSC, and/or Professional certifications (preferably IATA and ICAO regulations) relating to aviation industry.
- A minimum of 10 years of professional experience in aviation with 5 years as a manager.
- Strong marketing, Business Development & Revenue Management.
- Knowledge of airline pricing/tariffs and fare construction as well as airline accounting practices.
- Strong knowledge of ground operations processes and procedures and ground handling
- Fully conversant with the airline reservation & ticketing environment
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure, especially during peak hours or intense situations.
- Knowledge of aviation regulatory and safety procedures
- Exceptional customer service, problem-solving, verbal, and written communication, and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong coaching and leadership skills, ability to motivate employees.
- Proficiency with the necessary technology, including computers, software applications, phone systems, etc.
- Fluent in the English Language and any other language is an additional advantage
- Analysis and forecasting skills for route operations and to anticipate future capacity needs
- Proven experience pursuing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders
- Ability to develop and manage budgets and related financial
- Proven experience in customer service and CRM processes
- Strong problem solving, technical, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively interact with a diverse range of customers and personnel
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 5 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the UK will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.