Operations Control Centre Manager
Zenon are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of an Air Cargo Operator based in the London Airports area for an Operations Control Centre Manager on a permanent basis.
Successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Responsible for running the Operations Control Centre including delivering daily management of the department related to operations, flights dispatch and crew duty elements.
- Responsible for overseeing third-party service providers against OCC related services.
- Responsible for ensuring close collaboration with maintenance control for the purpose of flight scheduling, maintenance events and AOG situations.
- Responsible for the management, supervision and ongoing development of the OCC team members.
- Manage the OCC team in support of efficient oversight and supervision of day-to-day operations, in respect to:
- Daily Operations requirements related to Flight/Ground/Cargo Operations
- Customer, Crew and Dispatch liaison .
- Work closely with third party providers to support the delivery of the processes, procedures and dispatching of aircraft to the expected One Air and client standards.
- Review Flight Confirmations, Flight Briefs and Final Briefing packages.
- Monitoring the scheduling of flights and flight following.
- Review any flight planning provided by the third-party provider and feedback enhancements as per the AOC regulations and the customers’ requirements.
- Monitor all flight set ups to make sure compliant with all Flight time limitations as set out in OMA Section 7.
- Manage airport slots and flight permits.
- Processing, reviewing of post flight paperwork where applicable.
- Ensuring the appropriate standards of safety and security are achieved in line with corporate requirements, government legislation and international best practice.
- Managing issues in a timely manner through liaison with crew, service providers, load masters, airport authorities and internal departments to effectively deal with potential barriers to effective operations.
- Monitoring and reporting on operational performance in support of performance management and continuous improvement across the airline.
- Working with all Company stakeholders to successfully introduce new projects, systems, process and procedures into the OCC.
You will be required to hold the following:
- Excellent and very comprehensive knowledge of applicable regulations with respect to Dispatch Procedures, Ground Operations, Customs, Dangerous Goods and Security.
- Previous experience with a good knowledge and familiarity with aviation management systems.
- Knowledge of the LEON flight software system.
- Experience in using the PPS flight planning system.
- Dispatchers License would be desirable but not essential.
- Must have had at least three years relevant work experience.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, with proven ability to plan and organise often fast moving ever changing operational needs on a daily basis.
- Excellent leadership skills, proven ability to develop team members.
- Excellent interpersonal and all-round communication skills with the ability to problem solve under pressure whilst ensuring the operation is fully supported.
- Excellent team player, able to work collaboratively with the department, 3rd party agents and other departments as required.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations.
Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.