Aero Star Aviation was founded in 2013 by President Chris Grinnell. Chris has an extensive background in Embraer Phenom Maintenance and Management dating back to the first Phenom production nearly 10 years ago. Aero Star Aviation is rapidly growing into the number 1 alternative for Embraer Phenom 100s and 300s Maintenance and Management in the southern hemisphere. Our employees are completely specialized and educated on the Embraer Phenom aircraft to ensure the highest quality services to our customers. With locations in Dallas, TX and Ft. Lauderdale, FL, we pride ourselves on our customer connections and superior service.
We live by customer service attentiveness, accommodation, and accuracy!
Apply with us if you want to grow in a company that promotes professional development and stability.
• Must be able to communicate fluently in English.
• Thorough understanding of aircraft parts, systems, and mechanics.
• Thorough understanding of tools and testing methods used to ensure proper functioning of an aircraft and its parts, systems, and mechanics.
• Ability to read, comprehend, and adhere to manual instructions to resolve complex mechanical issues.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software used to complete and maintain records. • Detail-oriented with mechanical inclination.
• Superior and careful workmanship.
• Ability to perform basic inspections and repairs. • Ability to learn new skills and methods of repairs.
• Sufficient oral and verbal communication skills, as needed, to discuss equipment malfunctions and complete reports.
• Must be willing to travel
Salary: $23-40 / Hr
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• 1 Year of relative experience required. 2+ years preferred.
• A&P Certification required.
• Must have valid driver’s license.
• Must pass security 10-year background check and random drug and alcohol tests.
• Must be able to stand, lie down, and kneel in awkward positions and spaces.
• Must be able to perform work on scaffolding or ladders.
• Must be able to lift and pull objects weighing up to 70 pounds at a time.
• Manual dexterity and physical strength necessary to operate tools or make adjustments and repairs.
• Must have visual acuity to inspect equipment and identify defects.
• Must be able to hear well enough to test sounds and identify functioning level of aircraft.
ASA provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Looking for Aircraft Technician jobs in UK?
Browse hundreds of latest Aircraft Technician vacancies updated daily on one of the UK's top aviation job sites. Aviation Job Search prides itself in helping thousands of people build their Aircraft Technician careers in UK.
Click below link to browse other Aircraft Technician opportunities in UK:
View all Aircraft Technician Jobs
If you're an employer looking for Aircraft Technician recruitment, get in touch with us by clicking on the link below:
Hire Aircraft Technician Now