· Purchasing a wide range of aircraft parts, materials and related equipment in line with operational procedures and requirements and at the most competitive price.
· Timely placement of purchase orders and delivery of parts.
· Secure material delivery progress by chasing vendors and logistics providers.
· Maintaining inventory levels within approved guidelines.
· Resolving and investigating supply chain errors and examining via root cause analysis.
· Creating and updating daily shortage reports.
· Continually improving purchasing methods in a bid to drive down external spend.
Assisting in developing and implementing policies and procedures for Materials Purchasing and ensuring these are understood and adhered to.
· Identifying new suppliers including discount structures and volume rebates.
· Ensuring the highest level of service is provided and maintained for both internal and external customers.
· Providing clearance information to the responsible courier / freight forwarder for all imports, within regulations of Customs and Excise.
· Out of hours AOG support as and when required.
You must have the rights to live and work in the UK for this role.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Do you wish to replace the existing data in your profile with data from your new CV upload?