Seeking an Electrical Design Engineer in Yeovil, to support the design, development and maintenance of electronic products for aerospace applications.
The Electrical Design Engineer will also document and validate equipment, to a level suitable for certified release into production and support the in-service production team.
Ensuring that products are compatible with aerospace environmental and electromagnetic interference standards:
- Capturing customer requirements
- Developing Qualification / certification test plans and procedures
- Design and manufacture of test equipment to conduct compliance testing
- Conduct compliance testing
- Production of test and compliance evidence reports
- Participate and present in design reviews
· Support all facets of the design life-cycle from concept to production.
· Support production and repair operational issues resolution through root cause corrective action investigations
· Be competent in modern, low power digital circuit design
Have an understanding of low frequency analogue interface design.
· Analyse detailed designs.
· Be conversant with the production of failure modes and effects analysis, Tolerance reports, Reliability and maintainability data
· Pay rate: £23 per hour PAYE, plus holiday pay
· 6 month contract initially but could turn into a temp-perm position for the right candidate
· Vetting will include a drug screen and 5 years' referencing
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!"