On behalf of our client and on an exclusive basis, we are seeking to recruit Flight Instructors for permanent positions based in The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The successful candidates will be teaching in a state-of-the-art institute with brand new Diamond Aircraft. In return, candidates will be awarded a competitive salary package and full accommodation and transport provisions.
Role: Flight Instructor
Pay: Competitive and DoE
Location: Saudi Arabia
· Must possess at least 300 hours of total flight instruction given.
· Must possess an FAA or EASA Licence
· Must possess at least; Commercial Airplane License with Instrument Rating
· Must have Flight Instructor Certificate (Airplane)
· Qualifications to train in a Single Engine Aircraft.
· Qualifications to train in a Multi-Engine Aircraft.
· Qualifications to train Instruments
· Receive GACA Certificate and License for all those held prior to being appointed.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
"Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!"
Do you wish to replace the existing data in your profile with data from your new CV upload?