Establishing and maintaining an audit plan that satisfactorily covers all regulatory requirements, details all activities performed by Storm Aviation and sub-contracted organisations, at all locations, includes contracted suppliers and support audits and contains sufficient information to determine the scope of audit and resource requirements;
• Performing audits commensurate with the audit plan, ensuring that sufficient objective evidence is documented to demonstrate the scope and depth of audit;
• Ensuring that any compliance findings are raised against specific requirements and structured to ensure holistic business benefit;
• Assisting the Director of Compliance and Safety with the development and management of Compliance and Safety documentation;
• Assisting with the promotion of compliance and safety issues within the company and to customers, through the promulgation of appropriate media; and
• Any other function as deemed necessary and suitable by the Director of Compliance and Safety.
The role is based at the Head Office at Diamond Hangar, Stansted Airport, Essex.
The normal working day is between 08:30 and 17:00 on Monday to Thursday and between 08:30 and 14:30 on Friday. 30 minutes is provided for lunch.
Qualification & Education:
Educated to A level or equivalent, preferably in an Engineering or Safety-related discipline; or Part-66 aircraft maintenance licence; or ISO 9001/2015 Lead Auditor
· 2-years working in a aircraft maintenance or airline environment; or
· 2-years working in a compliance or safety environment
We are collecting this company information for you and we'll make it available soon.
Do you wish to replace the existing data in your profile with data from your new CV upload?