profile image
Whitney.V.S.
Research - Managing Gender as a Flight Attendant
profile image
Whitney.V.S.
Hello All!

I hope you are all well and managing these difficult times brought on by the pandemic.

I am not a cabin crew member, I am a final year PhD Student in Tourism at the University of Surrey. My research topic explores how you manage and negotiate gender as a flight attendant. The research focuses on gaining an understanding of your general perception of the occupation and personal experience by examining what it is like being a flight attendant at either Emirates, KLM, Qantas or Virgin Atlantic.

You may be eligible to participate if you are currently employed as a flight attendant at Emirates, KLM, Qantas or Virgin Atlantic and have a minimum of 12 months experience. You are also eligible if you have recently left the airline.

Let me know if you are interested in joining me for a virtual interview/chat!

I would greatly appreciate any contribution.

If you have any question, please feel free to send me an email: w.smith@surrey.ac.uk

Thank you!

University of Surrey Profile: https://www.surrey.ac.uk/people/whitney-smith
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/whitney-smith-7a040586/
profile image
mary coca

The post is very informative and helpful. You and everyone else are doing a great job. Go on.

poppy playtime

profile image
boystrong1002 eddy

I'm eager to reveal this page. I have to thank you for one's time for this especially fabulous read !! I unquestionably extremely loved all aspects of it and I likewise have you spared to fav to take a gander at new data on your site.  

lol beans

(edited)
profile image
Morga Oliva

Glad I saw this post. Thank you for sharing this. I’ve been searching a lot lately. While I was searching I found this vex 7

(edited)
profile image
shaun james

I believe that this knowledge should be shared with everyone. You have described it so precisely that it would be amazing if you'd also us to re-share it also I didn't know that this aspect exists.

Visit Here:https://dissertationsky.co.uk/pay-someone-to-do-my-assignment/ 

profile image
Saqib Naimat

I have read your blog post and that is really informative as well. My friend recommended your blog and trust me through reading such amazing updates we able to <a href="https://participer.ge.ch/">google</a>
google     change our perception as well.

(edited)
profile image
nyt foodle

I had a lot of harvest after seeing this post of yours! Before, I used to play games nytimes crossword, this is a fun game for entertainment, but now I will follow you, read your articles will have more knowledge.

(edited)
profile image
Ahmed Khan

Dawaguru is Pakistan’s leading online medical store that is the best choice for healthcare supplies. We provide Soda Glycerin drops the citizens so that they can receive the medicines at their doorstep. We bring a unique effective pharmacy that permits you to order easily. Our range of products includes cough & cold syrups, skin care medicated products, and allergy medicines that can quickly deliver to your doorstep.

profile image
lilly mark

Women, when you are in a relationship or if you are, do you care any more about the likes of lingerie? Like whether it be really creative simulation milky tea cup plush toy pillow  bras/underwear, teddy's etc

(edited)
profile image
GingerMathis

During the pandemic, it helped that games like stumble guys gemas infinitas were widely used by people. And it has become very popular

(edited)

Other discussions going on within Experienced Cabin Crew

Dissertation Survey
4  3.65k 1 year ago
4 3.65k 1 year ago by Thomas Richard
Dissertation Survey. Cabin Cre...
2  3.41k 1 year ago
2 3.41k 1 year ago by Alan Luiz
Missed call from Emirates airl...  I misse a call from Emirates, checked the number...
4  1.2k 1 year ago
4 1.2k 1 year ago by Samantha
in-flights sales research Hi, we are developing a project to enhance in-flig...
0  69 -
0 69 -
Cabin crew uk exception PCR/se...
1  3.3k 3 years ago
1 3.3k 3 years ago by hooko22

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Wannabe Cabin Crew For those just starting out!
113  543.38k 1 year ago
113 543.38k 1 year ago by Sarah McMillan
Current Cabin Crew Jobs For all announcements relating to cabin crew jobs
126  959.14k 2 months ago
126 959.14k 2 months ago by Emad Omda
Qatar airways rejoining Qatar airways rejoining rejoiner rejoiners ex-crew...
3  337 1 year ago
3 337 1 year ago by Josie
Why is your airline good? What does your management do that makes your airli...
1  19 -
1 19 -
Equipment Operator I want to find a job as Equipment Operator in airc...
2  35 -
2 35 -