profile image
TheFieldings
New Recruitment Open 2019
profile image
Cabin2000
Can someone confirm assessment dates in London ? Don’t think we will get any news today as it’s closing hours in Australia ????
profile image
FlyMLP
I applied on the 6th. Online questionnaire on the 11th. Now saying in progress.

I'm not sure if you've been crew before but the recruitment process for crew can be much longer than other jobs :) try not to read too much into it in terms of progression or rejection as it's not always connected :)
profile image
cabincrewgirl86
Hi All - I found out early hours of Monday I'm through to the assessment day - ekk nervous!
Is anyone else on the 5th November in the morning session?
Good luck to everyone!!
profile image
Lauren Yates
Just received the dreaded no email ?? spent so long on my application and the online test I’m so disappointed ??
profile image
victorblaise
Hi! I applied first day, did my online interview and still waiting for an answer.. I guess it's not really promising is it? I'm still crossing my fingers, would love to work for them!
profile image
Emmadefty1
Hi everyone I have my AD on 8th November. Has anyone else? Not too sure what to expect!
profile image
Geena8989
I didn t receive any news, or rejection mail.
I am starting to think that at this point, if you are not selected for the next round they will not notify you since interviews are scheduled for Nov 5th already.
I couldn't have even attend in the remote case they ll call me now, my current company is not so flexible in adjusting days off when schedule is published already :(
Anyway good luck everyone!
profile image
Cabin2000
Still waiting... anyone else in the same situation?
profile image
Lily
Hi everyone, I applied on the very last day and then submitted online interview on the 9th and have not heard back yet! It looks like 2 assessment days so far, but time is ticking by, keeping my fingers crossed...
profile image
Debbie White
I know a few colleagues who have got through to interviews they seem to be w/c 4th-8th Nov.Last year I got through to the interviews and another colleague didn't hear anything for another 3 weeks then it was a no,but she's got through this year and I haven't.The interview was really relaxed and the Qantas staff were all lovely so if you have got through good luck !!

Other discussions going on within Qantas UK Forum

How Get Travel Details Qantas...
1  6.13k 4 years ago
1 6.13k 4 years ago by corecovery
Qantas assessment day February
4  6.41k 4 years ago
4 6.41k 4 years ago by PAULINA CZUBIN
Qantas training accommodation...
2  6.79k 1 year ago
2 6.79k 1 year ago by Charles Carter
Qantas Training - March 2020
1  5.8k 4 years ago
1 5.8k 4 years ago by jenny873lakdj
Start date 11/04/22 Hey 👋 anyone else due to start this day for busin...
9  2.16k 1 year ago
9 2.16k 1 year ago by Nabena

Other topics for Airline Specific Forums

Middle East Airlines Forum Emirates, Gulf, Etihad, Qatar.......
718  4k 1 week ago
718 4k 1 week ago by Jordan Walker
British Airways Specific to British Airways
40  6k 9 months ago
40 6k 9 months ago by Marky Mcdoe
Aer Lingus All posts relating to Aer Lingus
39  427.66k 1 year ago
39 427.66k 1 year ago by Aaron
Easyjet Forum dedicated to Easy world..!
266  595.48k 9 months ago
266 595.48k 9 months ago by KL17
FLYBE News and Views from those at Flybe
27  193.84k 3 years ago
27 193.84k 3 years ago by juankax