Job Locations : US-KS-Wichita
Posted Date : 2 months ago(5/1/2018 4:13 PM)
iCIMS Requisition ID : 2018-4104
# of Openings : 1
Job Families (Portal Searching) : Maintenance
Monitor daily activities for the 135 maintenance operations. Receive calls from the field in reference to aircraft being placed out of service (OOS) for maintenance. Create all OOS for maint...
* Calgary, AB, CAN
* Full Time
The Maintenance Controller provides day to day and forecast planning for the entire R1 fleet and ensures that all R1 aircraft are maintained to a serviceable condition. The Maintenance Controller is responsible for supporting the Regional 1 maintenance control system in areas of defect control, maintenance planning, and technical dispatch.
LOCATION: Dayton, OH
* Airframe and Powerplant License
* High School Diploma, or equivalent
* Two (2) years of CRJ experience preferred
* Determine schedules, maintenance/inspections, unscheduled maintenance requirements, items awaiting maintenance and available work force.
* Coordination of the maintenance discrepancies and correcti...
Position: Maintenance Controller
Location: St. Louis, MO
Job Id: 122
# of Openings: 1
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
* Hold a mechanic certification with Airframe and Powerplant ratings
* One (1) year experience in a supervisory position; preferred
* Two (2) years of aircraft maintenance experience
* Required to relocate to the St. Louis, Missouri area
Provide day to day maintenance operational oversight for a FAR Part 121 regional airline. Provide technical assistance to mechanics, flight crews and dispatchers, for any and all maintenance discrepancies associated with aircraft repairs and servicing. Act as the main point of communication for the Maintenance Department to the following departments: Flight Operations, Dispatch, T...
Job Category: Mx Control
At Republic Airline, our mission is to provide a safe, clean and reliable flying experience. We believe this is best accomplished by focusing on our vision, “With the BEST people, products and performance, we will be America’s Regional Airline of choice.” Republic Airline, based in Indianapolis, operates a fleet of 188 Embraer 170/175 aircraft and offers scheduled pa...
Ameriflight, the nation's largest FAR135 airline is seeking a Maintenance Controller based at our DFW headquarters. Ameriflight operates over 150 twin turbo-prop aircraft providing scheduled daily cargo service for UPS, FedEx, DHL and other companies that require expedited air service.
The Maintenance Controller reports directly to the Director of Maintenance and is responsible for t...
Ensure line maintenance performs aircraft maintenance within compliance of all FAA, Manufacturers and Company regulations, policies, and requirements.
* Discuss all pilot reports and non-routine items with respective line station/line mechanics as each aircraft terminates
* Monitor all work progress at the line stations, ass...
Maintenance Controllers are responsible for monitoring all aircraft maintenance activity outside of heavy maintenance.
* Supervise maintenance work processes, coordinating between all departments and outside contract agencies.
* Input & update required data into the Company computer system.
* Monitor all open MEL/CDL deferred items on a continuous basis...
Maintenance Controller Reports to: Director of Maintenance Department: Maintenance
Division: Everts Air Cargo Station: FAI
Maintenance Control maintains constant awareness of aircraft operational requirements and essential
maintenance required for the continued airworthiness of aircraft. Maintenance Control will know the
airworthiness condition of all aircraft at all time...
Location: Denver (Flight Operations).
Boutique Air is hiring for a Maintenance Controller ensuring a safe, reliable and cost efficient maintenance operation while working with Boutique Air's Technicians and maintenance providers throughout our system. Candidates must meet all requirements of 14 CFR 119.71, and must have a clean record.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
* Provide safety and compl...
What does a Maintenance Controller do for Allegiant?
The Maintenance Controller is responsible to the Manager of Maintenance Control for managing mechanical irregularities. Maintenance Control (MC) will work with Maintenance, Mx Planning and Operations Control Center (OCC) to coordinate the scheduled workload
for all maintenance bases.
What are some of the daily duties of a Maintenance Contro...
The Maintenance Controller will coordinate required and scheduled maintenance of aircraft while maintaining maximum availability.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Coordinate scheduling of aircraft between operations and maintenance to provide maximum safe and cost effective maintenance; assure compliance with FARs and Company maintenance manual; monitor current status of all aircra...