On behalf of our client, a leading corporate and VIP/VVIP Maintenance modification and Repair Organisation, we are seeking to recruit EASA B1 Licensed Engineers who are typed rated on Gulfstream airframes for a permanent role-based Switzerland. Successful candidates will conduct base maintenance activities on a variety of Gulfstream aircraft types in accordance with best practice.
Role: EASA B1 Licensed Engineers with Gulfstream type ratings
Pay: Excellent remuneration package, dependant on experience
Start Date: Immediate
· Acting as certifying staff in 145 maintenance organization
· Performance of routine and non-routine task cards
· Performance of related operational tasks
· Troubleshoot, repair, inspect and rectify flight problems.
· Perform and record all work performed in accordance appropriate manuals and regulations.
· Liaising with respective internal 145 MRO and PO part 21 shops for all maintenance issue
Required Skills and Qualifications
· 3-5 years practical experience of base maintenance
· Holder of EASA Part-66 Cat B1 with minimum one of the following type ratings:
Gulfstream IV / 450 / V / 550 / 650 with 2-3 years' experience as Certifying Staff on aircraft type.
· Ability / flexibility to work and to adapt in different environments.
· Advanced trouble shooting experience.
· Good communication skills
· Highly motivated and willingness to take initiative.
· Awareness of highest standard in terms of quality / reliability and safety
· Fluent in English
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to Andy Butcher
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
"Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!"