On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Business Information Developer to join on a permanent basis. As the Business Information Developer you will help support them through an ambitious digital transformation.
Role: Business Information Developer
Salary: On Application
Contract: Monday to Friday 40 hours per week
· Assist in the development and delivery of key projects throughout the business using some or all the essential skills listed below.
· Work with end users to understand processes and data requirements.
· Develop, support, and manage existing MS SQL data warehouse.
· Develop, support new and existing data models from data warehouse to allow self-service reporting.
· Support business information team in the development of PowerBI Dashboarding
· Assist with general enquiries with the Quantum Control ERP system.
· Assist with development and support of company CRM system.
· Any other duties as directed by the Business Information Manager as appropriate to level of experience.
· Excellent commercial understanding of data warehousing using proven methodologies.
· Excellent knowledge of using and developing in Microsoft applications, primarily Office 365.
· Strong understanding of ETL and automation using Integration services.
· Excellent knowledge of relational databases especially ERP systems.
· Developing complex queries with multiple tables joins grouping and aggregations.
· Excellent understanding of SQL (Microsoft and Oracle).
· A proven understanding of the Microsoft BI Stack. SSIS / SSAS / SSRS.
· Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
· Must be able to work proactively on their own or as part of a team.
· Ability to work to agreed deadlines following a project-based approach.
· Relevant commercial experience.
· Able to travel to other corporate offices as and when required.
· Experience using Quantum Control will be advantageous but not essential.
· Microsoft PowerApps and Microsoft Flow
· Integrating systems on different platforms
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
"Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!"
Do you wish to replace the existing data in your profile with data from your new CV upload?