I am seeking an Import/Export Administrator near Weybridge to assist my client's Trade Compliance team. This will be a full-time permanent role, to start ASAP in the office.
The main focus will be to process import clearance instructions and update the customs entry file on both imports and exports. The successful Import/Export Administrator will also perform general administration duties, supporting other teams as required.
They will also download customs related information from SAP and enter manually into Excel spreadsheets.
Previous import/export experience is essential.
Ideal candidate profile:
· Previous experience in the UK import/export industry and an understanding of customs terminology, e.g. customs declarations, commodity codes, airway bills, duties and taxes, calculation of shipment freight costs, couriers, etc.
· Accurate data entry skills into Excel spreadsheets with the ability to remain focussed for long periods of time
· Aerospace experience is preferred but not essential
· Attention to detail is paramount together with the ability to work to time critical timelines
· A confident user of technology with the confidence to quickly pick up new software
· A confident user of Microsoft Word / Excel / Outlook and Power Point required
· A good communicator face to face, on the telephone and via written correspondence essential
· SAP and CHIEF experience beneficial but not essential
· Minimum GCSE passes in both maths and English (or the equivalent)
· Monday- Friday, 37.5 hours per week
· Salary £20,000 - £25,000, depending on experience
· Candidates must already hold the right to live and work in the UK prior to application, and currently be resident in the UK.
· Start ASAP in the office environment
* Onsite parking available. Good public transport links close by.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!"