Reporting to the Head of UAS department, you participate in the implementation of the European UASregulation and safety oversight of UAS operators in Luxembourg.
Your scope of work will include:
• Review of the declarations made by the training entities and operators
• Technical analysis of the PDRAs / SORAs provided by the UAS operators and issuance of theoperational authorization
• Certification of the Light UAS Operators (LUC)
• Development and maintenance of the evaluation system for the remote pilots’ competenciesin the SPECIFIC category
• Oversight programme implementation including inspections and audits in compliance withEASA UAS regulation,
• Assistance and support to UAS operators,
• Technical support to the Head of Department,
• Follow-up of ICAO/EU regulations in relation with UAS operations,
• Development of internal procedures and checklists,
• Participate in international working group or workshop as necessary
• Promotion of civil aviation in Luxembourg.
Post-secondary education of a duration of at least 3 years and 3 years of
experience with a UAS professional operator / training school.
• Good knowledge of UAS technical systems and SORA methodology;
• Good knowledge of aviation regulations, especially Reg. 2019/947;
• Good command of both written and spoken English. Good knowledge of Frenchand/or German language is an asset;
• MS Office and computer literate;• Experience in an EASA Member Civil Aviation Authority will be an asset.
• Good ability to synthetize and to analyze complex problems;
• Effective organization skills, ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects;• Capacity to work under pressure and meet deadlines under demandingconditions;
• Strong commitment to promote a service minded and customer-orientedadministration;
• Excellent interpersonal skills, initiative and self-driven personality;• Effective communication skills;
• Capacity to work in a multicultural environment;
• Good team spirit and ability to work as part of a team;
• Willing to travel;
• Clean criminal record (pre-employment and background assessment will bedone).