GATE Europe is looking for an enthusiastic and inquisitive Manufacturing Engineer SAT (Supplier Account Team)in the aerospace business for a low volume high complexity industrial environment and aerospace supply chain . Within this position you supervise external suppliers and assess their production documentation in order to achieve effective, efficient and correct production methods.
• Analyze product specifications and determine the production method of articles or operations to be produced externally.
• Be the point of contact for all technical issues of external producers and implement changes and improvement projects in production processes;
• Determine together with your colleagues from the Supplier Account Team, where the relevant articles or operations are placed.
• Assess and control production documentation, production times, quality assurance and First Article Inspection documents prepared by suppliers.
• Develop and implement required tools
• Provide advice on - and supervise qualification tests and first production series.
• Investigate product deviations and handle them;
• Take initiatives with regard to optimizing the performance of suppliers.
• Assess the technical capabilities of suppliers and support audits.
• Technical Bachelor, preferably in Mechanical Engineering or Aerospace / Automotive Engineering;
• Minimum 3 years of work experience in production engineering / work preparation;
• Skilled in reading drawings and familiar with GD&T
• Good command of English in speech and writing;
• Analytical, innovative and problem-solving ability;
• Work effectively and efficiently;
• Working independently and with initiative;
• Experience with ERP systems;
• Machining knowledge or experience
We are offering excellent hourly rates with a long term contract.
Interested ? please send your cv to GATE Europe