I am seeking a Service Level Agreement Manager for my aviation client in the southeast UK.
The successful candidate in this key role MUST have proven experience in a managerial SLA position as well as strong knowledge of inflight connectivity.
The role is primarily internal facing but with some possible external, customer and partner interaction.
The role will be predominantly WFH but the successful candidate will expected to attend the office at least one day per week, depending on weekly working requirements.
· Support the Aviation Business Unit (ABU) in Service Level Agreement (SLA) related matters associated with new business opportunities
· Define ABU SLA market requirements and liaise across company stakeholders to identify issues and improvements that can be implemented
· Act as ABU's SLA subject matter expert on contractual negotiations, RFPs and customer/Partner enquiries
· Act as the ABU central point of contact for all SLA related matters, driving SLA related improvements through implementation
· Analyse internal and external performance data for the purposes of refining the product offer, as well as propose how it can be delivered more efficiently
. Assist in responding to customer RFI / RFP SLA related matters
. Employ extensive aviation, satellite and digital network communication technical knowledge and data analytical skills to address SLA performance related matters
. Build a network of relevant technical and commercial contacts and decision makers across the ABU, COO and CTO
. Educate ABU and non-ABU team members about the key aspects of SLA measurement and reporting
. Author or collaborate in the development of white papers and other external facing messages intended to highlight the advantages and benefits of the company's SLAs
Ideal candidate profile:
· BSc/BEng or equivalent (HNC/HND + relevant experience) in a relevant technical degree or equivalent (satellite communications/ telecommunications / IT networks).
· Experience of traffic shaping technology and policy, deep packet inspection and network performance measurement techniques
· Knowledge of aviation passenger connectivity systems and cabin inflight entertainment (IFE) systems
· Good presentation skills with an ability to convey technical detail to internal and external parties with varying levels of relevant technical knowledge
· Prior experience in an aviation related customer facing role
· Experience in using data for analysis and decision making
· Ability to present data to senior management teams
· Experience and knowledge of Internet Protocol (IP) networks and networking technologies
· Clear and concise communication and presentation skills; ability to articulate technical material to both a technical and non-technical audience
· Commercially astute; proven ability to influence internal and external stake holders
· Team player, able to work with diverse cultures
· Willing to undertake infrequent overseas travel
· Good working knowledge of MS office applications
Desirable Knowledge and Skills:
· Experience of aviation passenger connectivity commercial or technical sales
· Experience or previous knowledge of airline purchasing and contracting processes
Candidates must already hold the right to live and work in the UK on application. No sponsorships are available.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!"
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.
Do you wish to replace the existing data in your profile with data from your new CV upload?