Serving as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email, performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and relevant questions, Determining the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers, Follow procedures
* Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
* Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
* Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
* Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
* Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
* Provide accurate information on IT products or services
* Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
* Follow-up and update customer status and information
* Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
* Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
* End to End support on solutions involving developments
* Helps and provides support to PM team in development projects. (QA, testing, end users' trainings)
* 1 - 2 years of proven experience as IT Technician or relevant position
* Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills
* Excellent communication ability
* Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
* In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks
* Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
* Certification as IT Technician will be an advantage (e.g. CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified IT Professional)
* Service oriented personality with excellent verbal and written capabilities.
* Salary- €2,000-2,400/month
You must have the right to live and work in Europe before applying for this position.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Do you wish to replace the existing data in your profile with data from your new CV upload?