/ Position: Sales Manager MRO
/ Location: Europe, flexible
/ Salary: Competitive + Benefits
/ Company Overview
Gama Aviation is a world leader in providing global aviation services. It was founded in 1983 on the simple principle of delivering its clients’ missions with dedication & passion, Gama Aviation is a trusted, global partner to those who use aviation as a platform to perform.
Gama Aviation support extends across a number of sectors which include: special mission, technology and outsourcing and business aviation. We serve private individuals, corporations and governments, all of which require bespoke solutions to what are often complex, time critical missions. Our services are valued to deliver by air ambulance providers, national police and security services, military support, commercial operators, corporate bespoke travel, and private individual managed aviation solutions. Gama Aviation is a trusted partner, delivering solutions to solve exacting mission requirements.
/ Job Information:
This role reports into the Commercial Director MRO Services, Business Aviation.
The purpose of the Sales Manager is to support the Strategic Business Units drive for sale of aircraft maintenance for Gama Aviation across EMEA sites. The scope of this role is inclusive of identifying and pursuing market opportunities, definition of capture strategy, customer/account management, contract negotiation and contract closure inline with Gama Group policy.
Gama Aviation are looking for a well-rounded and focused individual with the ability to deliver first class customer service in a fast paced, dynamic environment. Able to deliver under pressure and exceed expectation, the Sales Manager is expected to drive outgoing, hunting sales, and contribute to the management and retention of existing accounts, whilst capturing a new and enlarged customer base.
/ Main responsibilities:
• Deliver world class aviation solutions to the global client market
• Identification, targeting and engagement on new opportunities and customers
• Contribute to definition of the EMEA sales strategy on a rolling 5 year basis
• Full accountability for achieving agreed sales targets
• Positive representation of Gama Group to customers, OEM, vendors and partners
• New business development through prospecting, qualification, commercial strategy, client negotiation and contract closure
• Customer management through full sales cycle
• Ongoing management of the MRO sales plan, customer visit schedule and weekly reporting
• Quarterly sales plan and performance presentation to the Executive Leadership team
• Positive engagement with quoting teams and marketing teams to compile customer facing bid documents
• Participation in all relevant trade shows, including panel participation
• Line management of Sales Executives
/ Essential Skills/Experience:
• Aviation MRO experience
• Results driven and customer focused
• Strong negotiating and influencing skills
• High level of business and financial competence, and understanding impact of negotiating measures against opportunity profitably
• Ability to develop relationships with stakeholders / clients / group departments, both internally and externally
• Excellent written and oral English language. High standard of numeracy
• IT literate with experience of MS Office applications
• Natural communicator with a strong interpersonal skillset. Ability to confidently present to internal stakeholders and customer representatives, inclusive of ‘C’ level executives and owners
• High attention to detail. An adaptable and resourceful personality
• Ability to professionally perform and deliver under pressure in time critical environments, and customer facing scenarios
• Career driven with an ambition to retain career path within the aviation industry
/ Preferred Skills/Experience:
• 3 years Business Aviation MRO sales experience
• Established industry contact base
• Technical background within aircraft maintenance
• Experienced in maintenance proposal compilation, for both pricing/commercial offers and customer facing documents
• Experience with market analysis, identification of target market/s and customer prospecting
• Understanding of Part 145 and Part M/CAMO regulatory requirements
Due to the volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 20 working days then your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Do you wish to replace the existing data in your profile with data from your new CV upload?