Email me new jobs like these
PAS Aviation Group, on behalf of its client Nordic Aviation Group, to support its expansion, are looking for A320 Cabin Crew who will be based in TLL, Estonia. Successful applicants will be supporting the Nordica operation and be prepared to fly across their network. Many duties will involve overnight trips away to locations in Europe, where duty travel and accommodation will be provided by the airline.
Applicants must have the right to live and work in the EU.
The Nordic Aviation Group (Nordica and Xfly) is one of the biggest capacity providers in Europe, focused on long-term ACMI contracts with Major European airlines, it has recently expanded its fleet to include the Airbus 320.
• Minimum 18 years of age
• Completed secondary education
• No tattoos/piercings visible while in uniform
• Minimum arm reach 2 meters
• Valid EU/EEA/Swiss passport. Right to live and work in the EU
• A level of fluency in written and spoken English and German, fluency in any other language is an asset
• Excellent general health and physically fit, ability to swim unassisted
• No criminal records
• Flexible, open-minded personality, good communication skills
• A positive attitude. kindness, and empathy
• Trustworthiness and a sense of responsibility as well as punctuality
• Good situational awareness and can-do attitude
• Cabin Crew training
• Travel insurance during duty
• Career opportunities within the Group
• Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company
• An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field
• Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines
Take your chance today and apply to become a Cabin Crew Member with Nordica. Your first flight is about to take off very soon!
Please note, due to the high number of applications expected, we are only able to respond to shortlisted candidates.
Candidates must pass the internal pre-employment background check.
We are collecting this company information for you and we'll make it available soon.