Email me new jobs like these
Job Title: Store Person
Reports to: Materials Team Leader
Location: Atlantic Aviation Group, Shannon Airport, Shannon, Co Clare
Atlantic Aviation Group
With over 55 years of experience, Shannon based Atlantic Aviation Group (AAG) is one of Europe's leading independent aviation solution providers. The company has a strong reputation of providing customers with a complete range of solutions including; aircraft maintenance & modifications, technical, engineering and design services, logistics and material solutions and international training and consultancy. This reputation is built on a proud history and tradition of superior craftsmanship, technical expertise and continuous training, which is supported by our flexible, open and partnershipbased customer relationships.
The company provides a range of aviation solutions including; Part 145 Aircraft Maintenance, CAMO & Technical Services, Part 21 Design Services and the EASA Part 147 Atlantic Aviation Institute which provides aviation training to airlines, MRO’s and companies around the world.
AAG are pleased to announce the position of Stores Person on a permanent basis subject to successfully completing a period of probation. Reporting to the Materials Team Leader the successful candidate will become a member of the AAG Materials Department. The general requirements of the role are as set out below and the candidate may be required to perform other functions within the Department as directed by the Materials Team Leader.
Duties and responsibilities are, but not limited to the following:
• Actioning of material requisitions ensuring material is picked, issued and delivered to production dept zones in a timely & efficient manner.
• Ensure stock integrity and accuracy is maintained at all times.
• Labelling & allocating bin locations for new material that is received to stock.
• Monitoring of life limited stock and disposing of this stock in accordance with relevant procedure.
• Perform material cycle counts & periodic stock checks as required.
• Ensure stock is stored in accordance with storage conditions as set out in stores procedures and that storage temperature & humidity levels are within limits.
• Actioning of serviceable material returns ensuring return code system is adhered to.
• Deal directly with external warehouse staff with regards to requests for material stored off site
• Issuing & returning of tooling & equipment as per relevant procedures.
• Ensure all serviceable tooling is stored & maintained correctly.
• Ensure all unserviceable tooling is removed from service & quarantined as per relevant procedures
• Have a close working relationship with the Tooling Department
• Assist Production when required with chemical storage & stock levels eg MEK & IPA
• Comply with departmental 5S standards and participation in the 5S in accordance with dept roster
• Replenishing of consumable vending machines as per daily schedule.
• Provide a good customer service to in-house and external customers.
• Leaving Certificate (minimum).
• Previous Stores / Warehouse experience preferably in the aviation industry.
• Forklift driving experience an advantage, but not essential as training can be provided.
• Knowledge of industry and personal safety requirements.
• Demonstrates an excellent safety behaviour and attitude. Be commercially aware at all times.
• Be commercially aware at all times.
• Be computer literate with experience in working with modern ERP systems
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple tasks with a high degree of attention to detail.
• Have a strong work ethic, be reliable, self-motivated with a positive can do attitude, and be very customer service oriented.
• Be willing to be cross trained and become proficient in all areas of the Materials Dept
• A Team player with a passion and enthusiasm for the company values & brand.
Typical Working Conditions
• Role will be based in Shannon.
• PPE is provided by Atlantic Aviation Group and its use is mandatory in the performance of your work
• Flexibility to work weekends, holidays, overtime and any other shift patterns in AAG will be required
• Must satisfy and maintain airport security requirements
We will question the norm, seek out opportunity and embrace change for the better.
We will dream big and pursue those dreams with passion and determination.
➢ Committed to Excellence
We will always strive to be better, to be different, to Go Beyond.
➢ Customer Centric
We will build honest, personal relationships with our customers and aim to wow them.
We’ll have fun while getting the job done and ensure a positive and happy workplace.
➢ People Focused
We will develop, engage, protect and support our staff and each other.
We will create trust by being honest, ethical and respectful every day. What we say is what we do.
If you feel your skills and experience meet the requirements of this position, we look forward to hearing from you!
Closing date for applications: 16th Feb @ 12:00
Atlantic Aviation Group reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
As a growing and ambitious organisation, we are always interested in speaking to individuals about their next career move. If this is not the right position for you but you would still like to find out more about working for Atlantic Aviation Group, please contact us.
Equal Opportunities Employer
Atlantic Aviation Group is an equal opportunities employer. The people of Atlantic Aviation Group are the foundation of its success and we believe that employing a diverse workforce is key to this success. As an equal opportunity employer, we will consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of nationality, religion, ethnic origin, gender identity or expression, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, or disability. We value your passion, energy, and creativeness.
One of our company values is to provide a people focussed environment with a strong sense of community, where individuals feel safe, valued, and engaged. We are committed to accommodating individuals with disabilities through our recruitment process and encourage any candidates to tell us about any adjustment requirements.
Atlantic Aviation Group does not accept unsolicited CVs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place. Atlantic Aviation Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by Atlantic Aviation Group.
By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.
We are collecting this company information for you and we'll make it available soon.