I am working with a global flight training company within aviation who are seeking a Chief Flight Instructor to join them on a permanent basis. As the Chief Flight Instructor, you will be responsible for the supervision of flight and flight simulation training instructors and for the standardisation of all flight instruction and flight simulation instruction.
Role: Chief Flight Instructor (Post Holder)
Location: South of England
· Able to design & communicate vision for relevant areas of training including instructional techniques.
· Extensive knowledge of the EASA regulatory framework
· Act as change agent with clear examples of change management delivery within a similar environment
· Ensure consistency of training across the training centres is delivered in line with the student experience.
· Proven managerial capabilities.
· Passion for service delivery and promoting a strong customer experience within organisation.
· Dedication and commitment to meet and exceed the expectations and requirements of customers.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, to deal effectively with internal and external contacts ranging from executive to administrative levels.
Aircraft & FNPT
ME Total Time
Aircraft & FNPT
IF Dual Given
ME Dual Given
Must hold current licences of:
· Experience in airline operations and/or flight training organization is desirable Knowledge of local aviation regulations is desirable.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
"Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!"