The Technical Records Administrator will be responsible for the accurate recording of maintenance tasks and components in the aircraft and component log cards, and the updating of the maintenance tracking system (Rusada Envision).
The Technical Records Administrator will report to the Continuing Airworthiness Manager (UK CAMO).
· Updating and recording the aircraft and component log cards from maintenance work packs.
· Inputting data from maintenance paperwork into the maintenance tracking system.
· Management and storage of all aircraft technical records.
· Monitoring the aircraft and maintenance records for compliance with regulatory requirements.
· Liaising with Type Engineers and maintenance personnel on issues related to the aircraft.
· Investigating and resolving records discrepancies arising.
· Collaborating with the CAMO team.
· Relevant experience in aircraft technical records.
· (or) Experience within aircraft engineering and/or maintenance planning environment.
· IT literate (specific aviation software & MS Office, Rusada Envision or similar).
· Languages: Professional level (writing, reading, speaking) of English.
· Understanding and complying with company procedures (regulatory, operational, quality, safety).
Do you wish to replace the existing data in your profile with data from your new CV upload?