WOW air is seeking A320 and A330 Type Rated Captains & First Officers. We both offer a local union contract and a 20-10 commuting contract through CAE Parc.
· Valid Part FCL EASA issued pilot license
· Valid and current ME-IR
· Valid EASA Medical Certificate Class
· ICAO level 5 English proficiency
· Very good communication skills and team spirit
Requirements for A320 Captains:
At least 5000 hours total flying time, of which 500 hours on Pilot-in-Command on CS25 turbojet airplanes
3500 hours total flying time, of which 1000 hours PIC on CS25 turbojet airplanes
3500 hours total flying time, of which 500 hours PIC on Airbus FBW turbojet airplane
Requirements for A320 First Officers:
Valid A320 and/or A330 type rating in license with at least 1000 hours total flying time
What we offer:
· We offer upgrade programs for exceptional First Officer’s to Captain’s and a CCQ A330 upgrade
· Long-term employment
· Competitive pay and per diems
· Great insurance package
· Layover accommodation and ground transportation provided by the company
· Travel benefits for pilot and qualifying family members
· Lively work environment and great co-workers
WOW air is proud to operate one of the youngest fleets worldwide with the lowest emission. We currently operate three Airbus A320 aircraft, twelve Airbus A321, and three Airbus A330 jets. This year we will be adding six brand new Airbus aircraft to our rapidly growing fleet, including four A330-900 neo, meaning that our fleet will increase to 24 by end of 2018. That’s where you come in!
WOW air is a happy low-fare, long-haul, airline based in Iceland. The airline was founded in November 2011 and serves 36 destinations across Europe, North America, and Asia. The airline currently employs around 1,200 people, most of whom have extensive experience in the tourism and airline industry. Whether it's overseeing the flight operations, helping customers on the phone, or keeping our guests safe on board, there is a seasoned professional taking care of things.