WORKSHOP TECHNICIAN FOR TP AEROSPACE BIGGEST LOCATION WORLD WIDE IN NORDERSTEDT / HAMBURG (M/F/D)
TP Aerospace is a young and dynamic company operating in the aviation parts industry. With headquarters in Copenhagen and six overseas offices spanning from Las Vegas to Melbourne, we operate in a highly global environment – and things are moving fast!
Your new workplace will be Norderstedt near Hamburg the biggest location of TP Aerospace. As part of the Maintenance Repair Organization (MRO) you play an important role and have a high level of responsibility in the TP Aerospace Group.
Your tasks will revolve around the daily operations in strict accordance with the company’s high-quality standards. This includes:
- Read and understand company policies and procedures, Work Instructions (WI), Component Maintenance Manuals (CMM), Standard Practice Manual (SPM) and other operating procedure manualsDemonstrate knowledge and understanding of process paperwork and parts control
- Receipt inspection on incoming unserviceable aircraft wheels and brake units.
- Disassembly of aircraft wheels and demount of tires.
- Cleaning of aircraft wheels and hardware (bearing and small parts).
- Inspection of wheels and hardware (bearing and small parts).
- Preassembly of wheel hubs.
- Assembly, testing and inspection of aircraft wheels.
- Inspection and testing of aircraft brake units.
- Disassembly of aircraft brake housing.
- Cleaning of aircraft brake unit/parts.
- Removing paint from brake units and wheel hubs
- Assembly, test and inspection of aircraft brake assemblies.
- Carry out other tasks when required in the workshop.
- Find ways to continuously improve processes.
- Work to strict company health & safety polices.
- Knowing and understanding risk assessments.
- You have a few years’ experience in the aviation industry, in the automotive industry or in technical production industry
- You are able to read and comprehend drawings and technical publications to perform duties in compliance with customer requirements.
- You have general knowledge of precision measuring tools, disassembly, assembly, blasting and cleaning machineries.
- You are able to navigate and process computer-based work processing programs.
- You are a team-player and have good interpersonal skills.
- You are a responsible person with high work ethics.
- Holding an authorization to work in Germany on a permanent basis.
WHAT WE OFFER
To the right candidate, we offer a highly dynamic and international work environment with colleagues all over the world. We guarantee a steep learning curve that will foster both your personal and professional development, and you'll have the freedom and ability to influence your own tasks and everyday work life.
We take pride in the level of team-spirit characterizing our global workforce, so you will gain a solid group of engaged and dedicated colleagues who are great at what they do and enjoy doing it!
If we’ve catched your interest, make sure to send us your resume and cover letter. Please use the required link to upload your documents on our platform. Only applications received through the recruiting platform will be considered for the position!!!