Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by a corporate jet maintenance facility to source a Workshop Mechanic – Wheel & Battery on a permanent basis for their facility based in Hampshire.
- Company Pension
- Competitive Salary
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Part of Production Team responsible for the delivery of Workshop maintenance inputs (whether casualty or scheduled)
- On individual workshop inputs, responsible for;
- Safety and Quality
- Correct use and application of;
- Maintenance Data
- Acceptance of Components
- Man-hour recording; accuracy and timeliness
- On time delivery
- Materials management, e.g. requisitions, core returns etc o Completion and Certification maintenance documentation, Including EASA Form 1's.
- Ensures Personal training records are kept up-to-date (in conjunction with Quality & Training)
- Ensures personal presentation is with Customers expectations including the obligations of working on an Airfield, including appropriate use of PPE
- Adheres to and promote the safety and quality policy specified in the MOE
- Supports the Production Manager in the production, development and currency of all relevant MOE maintenance procedures and adherence to regulatory requirements
- Ensures that any training requirement specified by the company is undertaken
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- Able to raise EASA Form 1, and certify
- Knowledge of safety risks linked to the working environment
- Knowledge of Safety Management Systems and Just Culture Knowledge of CDCCL when relevant
- Knowledge of EWIS when relevant
- Ability to confirm proper accomplishment of maintenance tasks
- Ability to prioritise tasks and report the discrepancies
- Ability to properly process removed, uninstalled and rejected parts
- Ability to properly record and sign for work accomplished
- Ability to recognise the acceptability of parts to be installed prior to fitment
- Ability to understand work orders, work cards and refer to and use applicable maintenance data
- Ability to use IT systems
- Ability to use, control and be familiar with required tooling and/or equipment
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Cassie Shaw in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Manager, Kevin Small, please phone the office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.