3 months ago
Working Student (m/f) within Strategic Procurement
Airbus Helicopters Donauwörth
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
You are a full time student, looking for a working student position and you would like to support Strategic Procurement? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us at for 20 hours/week (flexi-time).
Start: as soon as possible
Duration: 6-12 months
As working student you support the department "Surveillance & Protection Systems" in the lead function “Mission systems and Cabin interiors” in Procurement. You will have the opportunity to:
* Discover the missions of a Strategic Buyer,
* Be part of a transnational team,
* Develop your competencies within Aerospace business,
* Contribute to achieve strong operational results
Tasks & accountabilities
Your missions and activities:
* Support the Strategic Buyer in their daily business,
* Manage a Request For Information for some products,
* Support the update of the commodity sourcing policy.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
* Enrolled full time student within Industrial Engineering, Engineering/Avionics, Logistics, Supply Chain or similar field of study
* You have either engineering or commercial background,
* You are agile with tools
* You have perseverance and are rigorous
* You have a proactive, persistent and logical approach to new challenges,
* You are fluent in English and either in German or French,
You are a good team player, have excellent communication skills, and are able to work independently.