5 months ago
Working Student (m/f) within Project Management
Airbus Helicopters Donauwörth
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
You are a full time Student (m/f), looking for a working student position and you would like to support the project management team? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us for 20 hours/week (flexi-time).
Start: Autumn 2018
Duration: at least 6 month
The department "Projects and Means Expertise" focuses on the standardization, expertise and realization of investment projects within the Airbus Helicopters group. Currently, Airbus Helicopters is expanding its production plant in Mexico and renewed in Donauwörth its machinery in the field of machining. Due to their complexity these projects are divided into several sub-projects, managed by EDIME department.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your exciting tasks:
* To support the Project Manager in the coordination of projects, management of project data, reporting,
record keeping, project cost control, the formulation of various plans and action tracking of outstanding tasks
* To support to the creation of standard documents and the introduction of processes for the
implementation of standards needed
* Research into new technologies as groundwork for the development of expertise.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
* Enrolled student (m/f) in the field of industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, aerospace,
business administration or a related subject area
* Technical Understanding
* Organizational skills
* Good communication skills
* Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
* SAP knowledge is an advantage
* Structured, detailed operation
* English: Advanced
* German: fluent
* Spanish: basic knowledge is an advantage