3 months ago
Working Student (m/f) within Military Support Center Germany
Airbus Helicopters Donauwörth
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
You are a full time student, looking for a working student position and you would like to support the Military Support Center? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us at Airbus Helicopters for 20 hours/week (flexi-time).
Start: Summer 2018
Duration: 12 Months
Within the Military Support Center Germany we are looking for a highly motivated student who will support our industrialization initiatives in the frame of the Transformation Project JUMP. The aim is to speed up MRO processes for the helicopter types CH53, Mk41, Mk88A, Tiger & NH90 with the help of LEAN methods and/or new technologies.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your exciting tasks:
* Internal working processes and Interfaces to our main customers
* Current infrastructure and logistic flows
* Set-up of a new production model (e.g. flow line incl. state of the art material provisioning...)
* Set-up visualisation on shop floor level
* Core competence analysis to focus on future core business
* Start and Support offloading initiatives
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
* Enrolled full time student within Business Economies, Mechanical Engineering, Informatics, Business Administration or similar field of study
* First Experience within LEAN methods
* Very good Know-How within Microsoft Office
* VBA Experience with MS-Excel would be an advantage
* German: negotiation level
* English: advanced
You are a good team player, have excellent communication skills, and are able to work independently.