6 months ago
Airbus Helicopters Deutschland GmbH
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary – on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Are you looking for a job as a working student (m/f/d)? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us.
Start: as soon as possible
Duration: 6 months
Tasks & accountabilities
Your exciting tasks:
Support the ITSM implementation project with change management expertise and activities to ensure successful implementation of new ITSM landscape. Manage communications, digital media, learning materials, and events to facilitate user acceptance, transfer knowledge, and boost user productivity with regards to new ITSM tools and opportunities.
The main activities are:
* Execute the change management plan and ensure excellence in execution with a high satisfaction rate
* Generate, draft and edit content for the website, newsletters, presentations and any adhoc material
* Assist in maintaining web content, executing social media strategies, and creating/animating ITSM related
* Ensure the quality of the published content, ensure alignment of the look and feel, and facilitate the
* Collaborate in the organization and preparation of change management events (e.g. logistics and
coordination of workshops, marketplace events, info sessions, trainings etc.)
* Set up dashboards to track and report on change and communication metrics
* Assume responsibility for administrative project tasks.
* Being part of the first beta tester batch of the new ITSM tools and actively providing feedback to anticipate /
improve user experience
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
* enrolled student (m/f/d)
* Very good coordination and project management skills
* Understanding of media relations and digital media strategies
* Proficient in MS Office; familiarity with design software (e.g. Photoshop, InDesign) and content management systems is a plus
* Excellent written and verbal English and German skills. Additional languages are a plus, particularly French
* We are sourcing for a highly motivated student, who is passionate about new communication technologies, and has a strong interest in transformational projects.
•Strong communication skills used to create and shape
messages, develop editorial content, build communications
channels, support strategic communication plans and
provide insights and information
* Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated
commitment to teamwork and collaboration
* Able to work independently and in a virtual team
* Strong desire and focus on continual learning