10 months ago
Workforce Support Testing Lead
1 week ago
Number of Openings
Workforce Support Testing Lead
(2 year fixed term contract)
An exciting project opportunity has arisen for the role of Workforce Support Testing Lead. The successful candidate will work within the Workforce Support project implementation team - a key element of a new Workforce Management (WFM) capability which the company is establishing to provide improved services to staff, managers and the business.
This role will involve working in partnership with the Transformation, HR, Shared Services and Security Planning teams to support the establishment of a new Workforce Support structure, its processes and associated new technology. You will be part of an influential team who partner with business customers, HR, Shared Services, IT and third parties to deliver streamlined Workforce technology that delivers transformational business impact.
The successful candidate will play an integral role within Workforce Support; working with key stakeholders and driving positive change through designing, developing and leading out the testing activities of the Workforce Support project.
* 3rd level or equivalent qualification in a relevant discipline
* Prior relevant experience in system implementation testing essential
* Strong experience leading a team and coordinating delivery across internal and external resources required
* Experience of working cross functionally, developing and positively influencing stakeholder relationships to achieve excellent outcomes required
* Experience within a large organisation using and implementing Kronos Workforce Technology advantageous
* Problem solving ability, excellent organisational skills and capability as a decision maker
* High personal motivation, integrity and tenacity
* Proven record of being customer focused with the ability to build effective working relationships
* Ability to present information clearly and concisely
* Possess excellent interpersonal skills, demonstrate ability to communicate at all levels
* Ability to work on own initiative as well as positively influence as part of a cohesive team
* Eagerness to learn - continuous desire to improve your skills and knowledge
* Committed to daa company values
This is a project implementation role and will involve periodic travel to Dublin, Cork and Shared Services.
The selection process may involve shortlisting, interview and other assessment tools. daa is an equal opportunities employer.
All applications should be submitted by 1st Nov 2017.
* Develop strong relationships with business customers to obtain a comprehensive understanding of how their day to day business operates and their WFM requirements to support the implementation of technology and processes that benefit staff, managers and business operations.
* Become a subject matter expert in daa end-to-end WFM.
* Working with the project team and business stakeholders develop an end to end strategy and approach across testing, data migration and systems integrations to deliver the Workforce technology to end users.
* Ensure systems and data are smoothly transitioned into operation including, partnering with team members to develop supporting documentation.
* Communicate and collaborate with all project team members to ensure high quality and timely project delivery.
* Actively support colleagues in the delivery of their responsibilities that rely on Workforce technology testing, data migration and system integration activities and contribute to the overall success of the team by performing other ad hoc tasks as required.
* Develop a test strategy for functional configuration, processes, calculations, system integrations and hardware testing to de delivered partnering with an external test partner.
* Lead internal and external testing personnel and coordinate dependencies on 3rd party system vendors (Kronos, Oracle, Softworks).
* Coordinate output from the solution design workshops to determine the test methodology and to develop test scripts to robustly test the Kronos configuration, end user WFM processes, data and system integrations.
* Proactively manage the testing process through to resolution and sign-off in coordination with the implementation plan.
* Partner with business areas to deliver end user testing covering their staff/teams.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS