Electrical Assembler/Wireman - Surrey
An opportunity for an Electrical Assembler/Wireman to work on several projects within a market leading Aerospace manufacturing has become available.
Main Duties/Responsibilities of Electrical Assembler/Wireman
· Uses Schematics or assembly drawings and oral and written instructions to assemble units.
· Use circuit diagrams to diagnose and repair printed circuit boards.
· Set up and run test procedures as per specifications. (Including environment, electrical and mechanical)
· Understand and apply handling procedures to parts and components.
· Solder printed circuit boards and connectors to IPC610 standard. Crimping wires to IPC620.
· Understands and uses cosmetic guidelines.
· Performs electromechanical assembly, such as hardware installation, preparing parts for assembly, manual insertion of components and configuring piece parts to a final assembly.
· Performs material handling functions.
· Makes material acceptance and/or rejection recommendations.
· Light machining.
· Precision assembly and re-assembly of components.
· Carry out, where appropriate, mechanical and electrical tests as defined in the process control documents.
Due to the nature of the position the successful candidate must have good eye sight and experience working to drawings.
For the Opportunity to apply for this role and further information, please contact Liam Fraser at or by telephone, .
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.