6 months ago
Barnes Aerospace West Chester OEM division is seeking a Welder. The ideal candidate should be a quick learner with attention to detail and strong analytical/problem solving skills. If you are a high-energy, motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, please submit your resume for further consideration. This role reports to the Production Supervisor.
* Experience in welding aircraft component parts ranging in thickness from .015-.120.
* Perform repetitive welding operations on standard weldments following prescribed procedures.
* Work from part drawings, sketches, templates, and patterns.
* Work is subject to process and final inspection and testing.
* Complete necessary paperwork to track parts through process
* Performs other duties as required.
* 3+ years of experience TIG welding in a production or repair shop position, preferably in Aerospace assembly.
* Experience welding exotic metals.
* Must be able to read and interpret operation sheets and follow complex instructions and/or directions.
* Able to use advanced math to add, subtract, multiply or divide and work with fractions, decimals, and percentages.
* Able to communicate verbally and / or in writing in English with other employees, team members and supervision.
* Must be able to lift up to 40lbs occasionally without restrictions.
* Unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S.
High school diploma or equivalent required.
Technical training highly preferred.
Job Location : West Chester, Ohio, United States
Position Type : Full-Time/Regular
Experience Required : 2+ to 5 years
Intended Work Schedule : 2nd Shift: Monday-Friday (2:00pm-10:30pm)
NEW RESUME/CV +
EXISTING RESUME/CV +
Who do you know at
Barnes Group Inc.
Return to Search Results