3 months ago
Weapon Integration Engineer
Job ID: 448678BR Date posted: Sep. 18, City: Fort Worth State: TexasProgram: F-35
Description:Perform as an F-35 Block 4 weapon integrator. Primary responsibility is to support the Block 4 Weapons Interface and Compliance contract. Activity will include ensuring that the weapon integration technical plans are integrated across the Development Value Stream Team (VST) and related Air System (AS) teams. Tasks include but are not limited to:
• Establish and manage a support subcontract, including management of formal correspondence and meetings with weapon suppliers for the Block 4 weapons
• F-35 Block 4 requirements identification, decomposition, and allocation
• Participate in the Weapon Interface Working Groups
• Organize and host weekly telecoms, quarterly Technical Interchange Meetings, and support Block 4 events
• Support development of the Block 4 System Test & Evaluation Plan
• Analyze weapon interface data and generate the Block 4 Weapon Integration Report
• Support development of the Air System Exportability and Technology Refresh Management Plan
• Support Long Term Air System Development, Test and Verification Strategy Study
Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
- Bachelor's or above Degree in an engineering/technical discipline with two years of professional experience; or no experience required with a related Masters degree.
- Experience in Systems Engineering, Requirements Development and decomposition, or supporting Systems Engineering Technical Reviews
- Systems engineering or other engineering degree
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Supplier contract development and support
- Weapons Integration or store certification, or experience in flight test planning and execution
- MATLAB development
- 1553 mux analysis
- Fluency with Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: ESS0343 AERONAUTICS COMPANY Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Systems Engineering: System of Systems Integration Clearance Level: Secret Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day Shift: First