3 months ago
- Monitor, identify and evaluate incoming ¬day-to-day data to document all potential Warranty & Claims. (Parts- and components failure, aircraft damages, insurance cases, transport damages etc.)
- Collect, secure and supply all documents concerning Warranty & Claims.
- Review and document all potential warranty opportunities from supplier and manufacturer.
- Prepare, submit and follow-up claims against any responsible parties.
- Coordinate with Engineering-, Reliability-, Contracts- and Maintenance-dept. to substantiate claims.
- Follow up claims to ensure completion. (Credit notes, FOC parts, or other agreed upon concessions)
- Review contractual obligations of Warranty & Claims rights and submit possible improvements.
- Support warranty team members to achieve the departmental Goals and Objectives.
- Assist or represent the company as a focal point to solve disputes relating to Warranty & Claims.
- Cooperate in special projects related to Warranty Team initiatives and requirements.
- Manage, evaluate and communicate company’s warranty strategy and routines, internally and externally.
- Establish and monitor audit process to identify additional warranty opportunities.
- Coach, mentor and contribute to train team members to determine qualifications to optimize the knowledge within their field of expertise.
- Continuous communication with Management, Producers and Suppliers to optimize warranty and claims handling, and warranty rights.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High level of technical understanding.
- High level of English language, written and orally.
- Very structured, tidy, organized and communicative, written and orally.
- Motivation, hunger, stamina and determination to succeed in finalizing projects and tasks.
- Ability to understand complex contracts and summarize key terms.
- Ability to initiate, process, follow-up and finalize long- and short-term projects with focus on details.
- High level of computer-, analytical- and research skills.
- Ability to interface with senior management and facilitate negotiations with suppliers.
- Ability to analyze cost drivers and develop/implement cost reduction strategies.
– High flexibility of group or singular work-projects.
- Education in Aeronautical Engineering, Supply Chain, Aerospace Management
- Knowledge and experience of aviation computer systems: AMOS, SAP.
- Skills in either of the Scandinavian languages.
- Management, Contracts, or Analytical experience.