4 months ago
About the position
Reporting to the Team Leader - Warehouse, this position will be responsible to pick and pack goods in order of priority and maintain location of parts in the Warehouse. Key responsibilities also include:
* Conduct processing, picking of orders in the correct priority sequence
* Conduct order quantity changes and confirm on system
* Pack and generate release notes with required order
* Put stock away in the correct location
* Operate cross functionally across the warehouse functions
* Carry out stock checks when requested
* Willing to work 12-hour rotating shift on a 3-on, 4-off, 4-on, 3-off schedule.
* Nitec with 2 years relevant experience.
* Posseses basic Microsoft office skills.
* Preferably with forklift license or experienced in driving forklift or reach truck
* Candidates with relevant hands on experience in Enterprise Resource Planning system will have an added advantage.
* The ideal candidate should be service minded, able to multi-task, thorough & tidy, and able to cooperate in a team.
A challenging job in an innovative global company with high growth ambitions. The culture is non-bureaucratic, professional and focused on how Satair can help customers and suppliers become more competitive.