* Ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner * Ensure DG Awareness is followed at all times * Comply fully with Security Awareness
* To receive and receipt all packages correctly onto computerised system
* To deal with drivers for collection and or delivery * To pack parts ready for dispatch and enter details onto computerised system * To pack parts in accordance with customer requirements * To pick and label correct items ready for dispatch * To action collections * Respond to customers in an appropriate and timely manner * Ensure workplace and surrounding areas are clean and tidy * Inbox management – proactively reply and action emails * Forklift duties as required
* Previous Warehouse experience is highly desirable
* Basic IT skills * Attention to detail * Good time management skills * Organised and methodical * Customer focused * Team player * Flexible in moving between tasks and focused on organisational priorities * Forklift license an advantage
This role is subject to strict aviation industry regulations and as such, please complete all pre-screening questions.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.