about 1 year ago
Job Code :
Hauppauge NY US 11788
Job Type :
Career Level :
High School or equivalent
Job Description :
Warehouse – Warehouse Staff – Receiving, Order Processing & Shipping
Location: 600 Prime Place, Hauppauge NY 11788
Job Category: Warehouse
Status: Full Time, Employee
Education Level: HS Diploma
Shift: First Shift (Day)
For more than 30 years, Seal Dynamics LLC, a subsidiary of HEICO Corporation, a NYSE traded company, has thrived by serving niche segments of the aviation, defense, space, industrial and electronics industries by providing innovative and cost-saving products and services. Seal Dynamics’ high-energy culture focuses our Team Members’ on providing high quality products and services to our customer base. Our leadership approach creates a dynamic environment that continually challenges our Team Members to perform their best.
Forbes Magazine recently ranked HEICO as one of the 200 “Best Small Companies, the 200 “Hot Shot Stocks, and one of the “100 Most Trustworthy Companies”.
Seal Dynamics LLC is currently recruiting for the position of Warehouse Team Members in our Receiving, Order Processing/Packaging and Shipping Departments. Successful candidates will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
* Ability to read and interpret documents to determine company/customer requirements
* Maintain cycle counts, inventory spreadsheets, databases and quality charts
* Make appropriate inventory adjustments through our data entry system
* Ensure product is kept neat and in an orderly fashion per FIFO methods
* Assist and perform with daily receiving, picking, packing and shipments of products
* Physical ability to work standing all day while moving about entire warehouse.
* Perform daily receiving and material transactions
* Maintain warehouse housekeeping
* Inspect product and paperwork to insure accuracy of customer shipments.
Job Requirements :
High School Diploma or equivalent
Warehouse/Stockroom/Retail experience of at least 6 months preferred
Strong Computer skills
Strong work ethic (willingness to work hard and long hours, when needed)
Highly responsive to internal and external customer requirements, with a high attention to detail
Must work well with others and be flexible in handling multiple tasks
Being able to work overtime when requested is required along with being able to work some Saturdays as requested
Must be able to read, write and understand English
No relocation will be offered for this position
Seal Dynamics offers growth opportunity, competitive compensation, an excellent 401K plan, and medical, dental, life, and disability insurance.
Seal Dynamics is an Equal Opportunity Employer