Line Up Aviation
is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating globally for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity. Role:
Warehouse Assistant Location:
Near Horsham Hours of work:
Pay rate subject to experience
Temporary role Approximately 2 months
Our client is a leading provider of aircraft parts and services for the commercial aviation sector.
Due to continued expansion, they are now seeking Warehouse Assistant’s to join them at their facility on the outskirts of Horsham.
You will be required to work within the warehouse in an effective and efficient manner, completing duties within the allotted timescales/customers’ requirements. This is a fast-paced position that consistently requires a high volume of productivity and accuracy. Key Responsibilities:
- To perform daily duties, as required by the department lead
- Pick, load and dispatch goods to the customer base in a timely manner
- To work efficiently and accurately in order to maintain individual standards and maximise department performance
- Good work ethic and attitude that fits with company values
- Good communication skills, and able to speak English at a level that ensures instruction/information is easily understood
- Own transport required due to location
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: email@example.com
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”