My client in West London, close to Heathrow, are a large aviation company who specialise in supporting airlines in their overhaul of aerospace components.
They have just opened a new aircraft wheels and brakes overhaul facility and are seeking a permanent aviation Stores/Warehousing Assistant to be responsible for all logistic tasks (administrative and physical) to support in-house workshop processes on-site and between other in-house locations of the company's network.
- Carry out the goods receiving inspection
- Check and archive the respective documentation
- Accept material shipments, check completeness and record them in the IT systems
- Load and unload vehicles of wheels, tyres, boxes, containers, pallets, etc.
- Receive transportation service providers inbound and outbound, assign loading and unloading positions and ensure material receipt / issue documentation
- Check and collect material and related documentation according to relevant specifications
- Store and issue material, maintain stocks in the relevant IT systems (e.g. SAP) and manage physical inventories (stock taking), book repaired aircraft material from different areas
- Take over the material to be shipped, carry out postings and entries in the material dispatch and track & trace system, package (if necessary according to DGR / ADR) and dispatch, scan timestamps using our track and trace system upon delivery or pickup
- Transport materials internally
- Ability to undertake Material Handling to include Slings and Jigs
The Ideal candidate will:
- Have experience with working to EASA 145 requirements
- Have previous experience of a logistic or engineering environment
- Have an existing and valid driver license
- Be educated to at least GCSE level or equivalent
- Be able to communicate fluently in English both written and verbal
- Have IT user knowledge (e.g. SAP or similar business software, Microsoft Office Excel)
- Hold a Forklift driver license
- Permanent role
- Monday to Friday, day shift
- Salary: £19,000-£23,000
- Free onsite parking
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Hannah@luap.com
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!"Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.