9 months ago
Warehouse and Customer Service Supervisor
10 months ago(4/18/2018 2:13 PM)
# of Openings
Atlas Air, Inc
Performs duties relating to the oversight of different Ground Ops departments such as office, warehouse and ramp to ensure that vendors and the operation meet all company and governmental policies and regulations.
* Compiles information and calculates weight and balance.
* Final Meal order for crew.
* Load planning.
* Flight Plan request.
* Coordinate with Dispatcher.
* Completion of weight and balance form and presentation to crew.
* Supervise loading / offloading.
* Monitor and supervise different areas such as office, warehouse and ramp to ensure an effective and reliable operation.
* Monitor our customers and vendors for compliance with company procedures for all ground operations functions.
* Responsible to ensure reliability, performance, safety and security goals for our customers, vendors and employees.
* Ensures warehouse acceptance, cargo preparation and cargo breakdown according to schedules
* Ensures data entry and cargo documentation is presented to Governmental authorities within time requirements and according to local regulations.
* Performs other duties as assigned by Supervisor or Operations Manager.
* Understanding of Cargo Operations and Air Freight business.
* Knows and adheres to company operating policies, operations, processes and procedures appropriate to the job.
* Knows and adheres to aircraft, vehicle and employee safety rules and regulations.
* Demonstrate the ability to work in a team-based environment.
* Excellent communication and leadership skills.
* Uses ability to track and coordinate multiple issues simultaneously.
* Computer skills working with Microsoft Office or comparable software.
* Basic Math skills.
* Previous airline experience preferable.
* High school or equivalent work experience.