2 months ago
The Boeing Company is currently seeking a WAN Optimization Network Designer to join the Global Information Technology Services Team in Bellevue, WA, St. Louis, MO & North Charleston, SC. locations.
Assists in the identification, analysis and documentation of requirements for network transport technologies services
Specifically focused on Network traffic optimization technologies their deployment and management
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
CIO, Information & Analytics
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
* Are you a United States Person as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15? “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee
* Bachelor's degree in a job-related technical field
* 1+ years of experience with Cisco Router configuration and changes
* Must be able to work to independently of direct oversight.
* Must be able to work multiple projects and activities simultaneously
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
* Familiar with basic troubleshooting of WAN and MAN circuits
* Experience with network and traffic analysis
* 1+ years of experience with Riverbed or similar optimization technologies
* Firm understanding of TCP/IP ports and protocol
* Must have firm understanding of network technologies
Typical Education / Experience:
Technical bachelor's degree and typically 2 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award