6 months ago
VTC VoIP Engineer
Req #: 217376
Location: Washington, DC US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: None
Candidate responsibilities include:
- Installation, troubleshooting and maintenance of video conferencing equipment / VoIP handsets and components, cables, connectors and peripherals
- Configuration of VoIP handsets in Cisco Unified Call Manager
- Configuration of VTC endpoints in Cisco Telepresence Management Suite (TMS) and Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Provide in-person/desk-side support for new VTC/VoIP endpoint installations
- Assists in all service / system upgrades while being a team player involving telecommunications and networking projects.
- Provides hands-on assistance involving troubleshooting and diagnostic support for all related systems, equipment failures or service issues.
- Schedule VTC appointments using Cisco Telepresence Management Suite (TMS)
- Connects personal computers and peripherals to co-exist with VTC equipment on existing networks.
- Maintains network diagrams and connectivity records.
- Maintain trouble logs.
- Performs vulnerability remediation as directed to maintain secure networks.
- Coordinate and troubleshoot any issues requiring escalation to OEM
- Providing end user training and develop and maintain training material
- Must be able to obtain an EOD suitability clearance
- Experience configuring VTC endpoints
- Experience configuring Cisco VoIP handsets
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.