3 months ago
VIE Support to Talent&Executive Management
Airbus Helicopters Donauwörth
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
The Volunteer for International Experience (VIE) program is an international program sponsored by the French Ministry of Economy, Finance and Employment, open to Airbus to offer young professionals the opportunity to have valuable paid work experience abroad in a technical or business function.
Tasks & accountabilities
In this context, your main activities will include:
Implementation of the EFFORT (End to end Focus For Our Talents) project
* Time schedule
* follow up of defined Actions
* implementation of change Management
* Organisation of Review Meetings
* digitalization of process and database
Coordinate the re-activation of the “Parenthood as an opportunity” initiative
* collection of Feedback
* structuring Feedback and derive Change Actions
* implement Actions
* digitalization of process
Talents Databases Digitalisation and cross-divisional integration study to be performed.
* Review data-management for TEM
* identify imporvement potential
* create a digital Talent database and Management process
* implement digital common Talent database
* University degree in Information Technology, Digital Media / Media Design, Software Engineering or similar
* Functional experience in information systems and project management
* MS Office knowledge
* English: negotiation level
* German: advanced
You are a good team player, have excellent communication skills, and are able to work independently.