about 1 year ago
VIE (m/f) - Project Management Helicopter H135
Airbus Helicopters Donauwörth
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
The Volunteer for International Experience (VIE) program is an international program sponsored by the French Ministry of Economy, Finance and Employment, open to Airbus to offer young professionals the opportunity to have valuable paid work experience abroad in a technical or business function.
Tasks & accountabilities
You will work within the Chief Engineering H135 Serial department of Airbus Helicopters, act as PMO expert in Donauwörth.
* Organize, lead projects to achieve their goals in term of compliance to its specifications, deliverables, schedule, costs and risks/opportunities management
* Create, chair reviews at project level and follow the actions
* Break down the project into work packages, defines milestones for the work packages
* Delegate work packages to the work package manager
* Provide high level project planning information to lead functions and suppliers
* Ensure consistency, coherency over the dedicated system specification with respect to technical solutions and planning
* Perform the project follow-up in terms, progress, quality and cost
* University degree in General/Industrial/Aerospace Engineering or similar field
* Experience in Project Management
* Sound knowledge in MS Office
* English: fluent, negotiation level
* Basics in German would be helpful
You are a good team player, have excellent communication skills, and are able to work independently.