8 months ago
VIE - International Quality (m/f)
Airbus Helicopters Donauwörth
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
The Volunteer for International Experience (VIE) program is an international program sponsored by the French Ministry of Economy, Finance and Employment, open to Airbus to offer young professionals the opportunity to have valuable paid work experience abroad in a technical or business function.
Tasks & accountabilities
For Airbus Helicopters in Donauwörth within the Customer Satisfaction & Quality International team we are looking for a VIE - International Quality.
Start: March 2018
Duration: 24 months
In this context, your main activities will include:
* Analyse current processes in place and make improvement proposals for adjustments;
* Participate in implementation of the roadmap of quality related processes, methods and tools in Customer Centres
* Collect all dis-satisfaction quality data of remarks at delivery, post-delivery surveys, MRO and Training surveys and direct information from Customer Centres;
* Analyse and prioritize the collected data in accordance with concurrency and evaluate the impact on customer;
* Collect and follow up launched improvement actions per Program;
* Prepare trends and derive evaluations;
* Participate in video / phone conferences with Regional and Local Quality Managers to be informed about their essential quality topics; Support with implementation of actions derived from them;
* Prepare and participate actively in the regular "Quality and Aviation Safety Network Forum" for strengthening the contacts to Customer Centers’ Quality focal points;
* Contribute to a concept development of “Understanding of customer perception and its integration in Customer Satisfaction strategy” in AH /AHD and Customer Centers;
* University degree in Aerospace Engineering or similar
* Quality knowledge: Aeronautical regulations
* Good Skills within Microsoft OfficeSharepoint & CRM Siebels; …
* English: negotiation level
* German: advanced