3 months ago
VIE - eProc Local AH Germany Business Support (m/f)
Airbus Helicopters Donauwörth
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
The Volunteer for International Experience (VIE) program is an international program sponsored by the French Ministry of Economy, Finance and Employment, open to Airbus to offer young professionals the opportunity to have valuable paid work experience abroad in a technical or business function.
Tasks & accountabilities
For Airbus Helicopters in Donauwörth within the department Strategic Sourcing and Digital Solutions we are looking for a VIE Support.
Start: 1. June 2018
Duration: 24 months
In this context, your main activities will include:
Being responsible to deliver and support digital solutions for procurement Sourcing and contracting activities.
Act as focal point in Airbus Helicopters Donauworth site for the eProc Sourcing team.
* Provide support to local buyers team on eProc usage.
* Perform procurement new comers training.
* Perform support during procurement campaigns (call for tender / contract management).
* Provide expertise on eProc tool.
* Contribute to the collection of procurement users requirements for tool improvement / tool specification for next generation (Quantum project).
* Activate local buyer network for alignment on requirements
* Interact with Margignane and Toulouse team
* Coordinate business inputs with head of PYDCS for cross division alignment.
This role will involve travel for business, principally to AH sites and other Airbus sites and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
* University degree in Business Administration, Engineering or similar
* Functional experience in project management
* MS Office knowledge
* Procurement knowledge
* English: negotiation level
* German: advanced
You are a good team player, have excellent communication skills, and are able to work independently.