5 months ago
STS Technical Services is hiring Unmanned Aircraft Assemblers in Hunt Valley, Maryland!
To perform moderately complex assembly of electronic and mechanical parts and assemblies in accordance with engineering drawings and specifications.
* Sets up and fabricates moderately complex electronic and mechanical assemblies utilizing various forms of written and oral instructions, automatic and semi-automatic machines and hand tools
* Specific duties vary by workload and cover a range of assembly techniques including harness and cable fabrication, electro-mechanical assembly
* Assists less skilled assemblers
* Performs administrative tasks associated with assembly operations which include Manufacturing Order documentation, production problem transmittal generation, and shelf life maintenance
* Resolves manufacturing problems
* Maintains good housekeeping, safety standards, and calibration requirements
* May set up production equipment
* Practices Total Quality principles and concepts
* Typically requires 2 or more years’ of related experience with a high school diploma, or equivalent education or experience to demonstrate the ability to successfully perform the job duties
* Specialized and extensive experience in mechanical assembly techniques
* Shop math
* Military and commercial quality specifications
* Ability to read and interpret complex instructions, procedures, and engineering drawings/specifications
* Ability to use measuring instruments
* Ability to set up and operate all fabrication equipment in area assigned
* Ability to plan and organize work
* Ability to concentrate while discriminating colors and small details
* Ability to apply math skills
* Hand and eye coordination
* Finger and hand dexterity
* Electrostatic discharge procedures and methods
* Ability to work well with others employing team principles
* Must be able to work in small confined areas
* Must be flexible in work hours
* Must be able to lift up to 20 to 30 pounds
* All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities
What We Offer:
STS Technical Services works with the largest names in the aviation industry, offering hundreds of career opportunities across the United States. With over two decades of experience, we soar in our commitment to excellence and professionalism. We proudly offer competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances, and referral bonuses.
If you would like to speak with an Aviation Recruitment Professional directly, call. Our job placement services are always free, and we are open seven days a week. Reach out at any time! Thanks so much for your interest in working with STS Technical Services, and we look forward to speaking with you soon.