about 1 month ago
Unified Capabilities Engineer
Fort Meade, MD US
What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI is seeking a Unified Capabilities (UC) Engineer to join our team supporting a DOD customer at Ft Meade MD. The UC SME should have experience operating within a team through all phases of the engineering lifecycle (requirements, architecture and design, testing, implementation, and sustainment) for projects and activities across a variety of collaborative technologies (voice/video/web conferencing, chat, presence, mobility, email, etc.). The UC SME will be responsible for oversight, direction, and engineering support for various DOD hardware development efforts. You must hold an active Secret Clearance to qualify. We look forward to working with you on this exciting opportunity!
More About the Role:
In this role you will:
* Provide support within the hardware development engineering team.
* Support hardware development projects through and at each stage of the engineering lifecycle.
* Help ensure all hardware development work products and deliverables meet all requirements and quality standards.
* Ensure adherence to hardware development processes
* Interface with internal and external stakeholders to project a thorough understanding of all activities, processes, procedures, etc.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Minimum 3 years of related experience with most phases of the engineering lifecycle (Requirements, Architecture and Design, Testing, Implementation, and Sustainment) for projects and activities across a variety of collaborative technologies (voice/video/web conferencing, chat, presence, mobility, email, etc.).
* Strong Network and Virtualization experience
* Working knowledge of current collaborative technology platforms (i.e. Cisco, Polycom, Microsoft, etc.) with an emphasis on Voice/Video/Web conferencing.
* Working knowledge of current Virtualization platforms (i.e. VI, VM, etc.).
* Minimum of 1 year of related experience supporting a DoD IT organization.
* Minimum Security+ or equivalent.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Bachelor's Degree preferred.
* Experience with Pexip
* Experience with Ribbon
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.