Oaklands Global has been commissioned to support a leading Rotary organisation with the recruitment of a UK AOC Quality & Compliance Engineer.
This role will be to support the Safety department continuously improve the safety and compliance aspects across the business.
- Day-to-day oversight of the Safety & Compliance Department processes
- Safety Occurrence Report Management Support
- Safety Occurrence Report Risk Assessment support
- Performance of Compliance Monitoring to ensure effective remedial actions from Safety Investigations
- Performance of Internal Compliance Audits against Regulatory and Industry Standards as identified on the Annual Audit Plan (Pt 145. Pt 147, Pt 21J, Pt M)
- Performance of External Supplier Audits against Regulatory and Industry Standards as identified on the Annual Audit Plan
- Management of Non-conformances raised from Audit to ensure effective remedial action within agreed timeframes
- Analysis of Non-conformances raised from Audit to identify any adverse trends to support a Risk and Performance Based Audit Plan
- Assist in maintaining the Company Expositions and Procedures
- Review of Regulatory and Industry Standard legislation, ensuring timely update to Company documentation.
- Support and contribution to the Safety Management System Review
- Management of the Engineers License Database
- Conduct internal Investigations as directed by the Compliance Manager
- Manage company authorizations
- Good knowledge of Civil Aviation Regulations – EASA, FAA,
- Good knowledge of Industry Standards – ISO 9001, AS9100
- Relevant civil and/or military aviation experience
- Experience in performing audits within the Civil and/or Military Aviation environment
- Experience in Safety Management System management / oversight
- Experience in Quality Management System management/ oversight
- Risk based auditing
- Performance based auditing
- Formal Engineering Qualification or suitable equivalent
- Auditor Qualification – ISO 9001 or suitable equivalent
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Callum Devaney.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
EASA, FAA, CAA, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, Cabin Mechanic, Aircraft Mechanic, Avionics, Sheet Metal Worker, Engineer, B1, NDT, Sheet Metal, B1, B2, B1.3, Rotary, Helicopter, Management, Captain, First Officer, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Quality, Safety, Airworthiness, Technical, Composite, Technician, Avionic, Aircraft Technician, Stores, Operations, Aircraft Fitter, Flight Dispatcher, Maintenance, Painter, Aircraft Engineer, Instructor, Logistics, Camo, Fitters, Cabin Mechanic, MD, CEO, CFO, COO, Director, Manager, FBO, MRO, OEM.